Followers

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Sketch 182

 
 

Hi everyone, this is my DT card for Sweet Sketch Wednesday - 182.
 
I have used a lovely Broken Box image - Toodles Princess, coloured with copics. The papers are from my ever growing paper stash. I matted all onto a fucshia pink card. I added a little doodling and a  touch of glitter. To finish off the design, I added a pink flower with a button, threaded with a little twine in the center.

 
Broken Box Designs Wendy Sefcik
 
My store is found at: www.brokenboxstock.com
My blog for Broken Box Stock is here: http://brokenboxstock.blogspot.com/
Broken Box Stock is a fun, imaginative and unique clipart shop featuring hand-drawn illustrations and digital stamps by Wendy Sefcik. Crafters, digital stampers, scrapbookers, business owners, teachers, bloggers, website owners, etc. adore the collection of clipart and find endless ways to spruce up their look with Broken Box Stock graphics.

Prize: Holiday Toodle Set Printable Page (http://www.brokenboxstock.com/item/Holiday_Toodle_Set_/672/c115)

Why not pop over and join in the fun!
 
Happy Crafting!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Helen - I love your card!! I can think of a number of little girls I know who would be so happy to get this card for their Birthdays!!
    Hope you are well.
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen I do love your card this week it's such a girlie card and what little girl would just love it. Great colours and embellishments. Take care and have a wonderful week. I guess it's getting colder now in England my very BF is coming over to NZ on New Years Eve can't wait to see her. Take care.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness, hun...this is totally adorable!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pink!!! Love your image and darling papers. Simply perfect.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful little princess. This would make a fabulous Birthday card for my grand-daugther in a couple of week. I love all the pink. So very cute, Helen!!! Have a great week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic colors this week. Loving all the pink. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen this is so adorable! I love this image and your coloring of her is outstanding. Terrific papers and colors make this so perky. Hope your week has been a good one.
    Hugs,
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful princess card, I love the bright colors.
    I am just hopping around visiting the blogs of the other DT-members. I am so glad I could join Crafty Creations,
    have a nice sunday
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.