Followers

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Butterflies



This is the card I have made as part of the Design Team for Ruby's Rainbow.

I have used a stamp I have had a long time that I had from The Stamp Man, I coloured with copics. The backing card is from Kanban, I got this in a TSV from QVC, again years ago - well you know how hard it is use nice cardstock lol. The borders are from Memory Box. It has been finished off with glitter and pearls.

Stamp - The Stamp Man
Cardstock - Kanban
Die - Honeysuckle Vine - Memory Box
Card Blank - Joanna Sheen
Stickles and Pearls

Happy Crafting and Good Luck if you take part in the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is a great card and I really like the monochrome look you have used

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen!

    i love the border die and stamp very pretty
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the style of your card so much!

    so great to have you in our team at ruby's!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Helen! Welcome to the DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, lovely image and colours.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.