Followers

Saturday 18 August 2012

Mulberry Wood Snowman

Mulberry Wood
Snowman


Hasn't it been a wonderful day today, no rain for a change and lots of sun ... hope we get lots more!!!

I have made this card using the Mulberry Wood CD by Crafters Companion. Thesnowman image and the backing paper are from the CD. I have matted them onto red card. I then cut 4 snowflake borders from a Memory Box Die and joined them to make a frame. I added some pearls to finish off and a touch of stickles glitter on the hat and scarf.

I have entered this into the My Craft Creations challenge, the prize being from Crafters Companion and you are able to spend it either on the Crafter Companion or the Beaders Companion website ... cool.

Happy Crafting !!!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen, good luck with challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Helen. Loving the snowflake frame and your design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card,the silver frame is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Helen that die cut and joined together frame is fantastic, what a great idea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is really gorgeous, those memory box dies are stunning and ofcourse love the images from mulberry wood, I found it hard to work the the design sets and papers in this cd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is really gorgeous, those memory box dies are stunning and ofcourse love the images from mulberry wood, I found it hard to work the the design sets and papers in this cd.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.