Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Back To School

Crafty Creation Challenge  - Back To School


Here is my DT card for Crafty Creations Challenge, I hope you will come over and join in the fun.

This image is from Robyn's Fetish:

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and
is owned by Robyn Weinrib.  Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,                                                                                                     
designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

I have used to papers and elements from Nitwits Live N Learn kit to compliment this lovely image. I coloured the image with copics. It was finished off with card candy which I coloured to compliment to colours on the card and added glitter. I added a little faux stitching also.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.