Followers

Saturday 8 September 2012

Beautiful bouquet

Beautiful Bouquet


To make this card I have used a LOTV image and coloured with copics. I have used a nestie to cut the image out and inked around the edges with distress ink. I used the next size die to cut out of purple card for the matt. The backing paper is from the Papermania pad - Summer Bloom. I used an embossing folders with daisies on and again used distress ink on it to enhance the embossing. The flower die is The Memory Box - Poppy, which is just so elegant. I finished off with some card candy and a touch of glitter.

I have entered this card into the following challenge:

My Craft  Creations - Floral

This is the prize:


Southern Girls - Flowers

Happy Crafting !!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card. Good luck in the challenge.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie of a card! wonderful!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord... honey this is divine!!!!

    Totally gorgeous and pretty and wow!!! I love it!!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! A beautiful striking card, LOVE the image- so cute and coloured to perfection. thanks for sharing this in our challenge at Southern Girls XOX Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute image. A beautifully designed and coloured card. Thanks for stopping by and entering our Flora challenge here at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.