Followers

Saturday 8 September 2012

James Bear - Christmas Cracker


I made this card for the Lili Of The Valley Challenge - must have black on creation.



*Stamp* - James Bear - Christmas Cracker

I have used the wonderful James Bear - one of my favourite characters, although believe me I have lots, all their stamps are gorgeous and always a hard decision which one to choose for a card, the Merry Christmas is also from LOTV. I coloured James with copics - browns, blues and pinks I think they are a lovely colour combination. I used an 8x8 scalloped card blank. The papers are from a retro paper pad. I matted everything on blue card and then black card. The snowflake border die is from Memory Box, the poinsettia and leaves are from Marianne. I finished it off with glitter and black pearls.

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a stunning card, must dig my James out. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Helen! I really love it. The colours are stunning, the image is beautifully coloured and I love the layout! The embellies finish it off a treat! Oooh, I do so love to look at gorgeous cards! Thank you for sharing this with us over at Lili's Little Fairies, hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, the colours are fab as is the image xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.