Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Teddy Bo - Handy Man



I have entered this card in the following challenges:
Cards For Men Challenge

This card , if you know me, is so way out of my comfort zone. I like to make pretty femine cards, but no good for a cards for men challenge :). I have to admit I do like getting messy with distress inks though. I have used papers from Nitwits - Some Assembly Required and a Teddy Bo Image.

Digi Stamp - Teddy Bo 167
Papers - Nitwits (Some Assembly Required)
Coloured - Copics
Distressed with Vintage Photo

Happy Crafting !!!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card, love your whole card design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. I really love the distressed paper behind the image it totally looks like it needs fixing!

    Thanks for joining in with my Distress It! challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Feebsy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.