Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

I love My Copics

This is the first card I am entering for The Copic Marker Europe Challenge. It is their first birthday - Happy Birthday!!!

This image has been donated by Saturated Canary for the birthday competition. The papers I have used are from Nitwits and the dies are from Marianne (which I distressed lightly with spun sugar distress ink.
I added ribbon, some faux stitching and some flowers from my stash.

I have a few more copics on my birthday list, you can never have too many!!!

Digital Image - Saurated Canary
Dies - Marianne
Papers - Nitwits
Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
Birthday Stamp - LOTV

Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is a fab card Helen - so beautifully colored-i would also like more copics - lol - kym xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is beautiful what a fabulous card good luck in the competition Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty colour scheme you have used - lovely card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.