Followers

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wild Meadow

Hi everyone, hasn't it been hot today, if you are in Uk that is. Been a long day and a not so good one at that, so decided I needed an early birthday pressie lol. I persuaded my other half that I really needed some Indigo Blu stamps. This is the first card I have made with one set. I used distress inks to make the background, spritzing with water to make a mottled effect. I then stamped the grasses at bottom , overlaying the dandelion flowers, stamped the corner. On a seperate piece I again distressed and spritzed and stamped sentiment. Mounted both pieces on black card , then onto the white main card. I added glitter and a few gems lastly.


Stamps - Indigo Blu - Wild Meadow
Distress Inks - Broken China and Chipped Sapphire
Stickles and Gems

Happy Crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. hi Helen love this card, but then all your cards have the 'wow' factor x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Helen - love the colors - kym xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loce the card but dount for get my birthday card lol love stacey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Helen, the colours are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.