Followers

Sunday 24 June 2012

Copic Me

Hi, another card I have made for the Copic Marker Europe Challenge. This image was supplied by Wee Stamps for the 1st birthday challenge, isn't she lovely.

I coloured in images and cut out with a grand nestie, cutting some coordinating bazille card with the next size die, I mounted picture onto this. The papers I have used, again are from Nitwits. I made the corner using a scalloped and a square punch. The butterfly is a spellbinder die and leaves are Marianne. I distressed using a Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Broken China. I stamped a LOTV sentiment onto a spellbinder die and threaded ribbon through. I finished off with flowers and pearls.

Digi Stamp - Wee Stamps
Papers - Nitwits (Petal Fresh)
Distress Ink - Broken China
Sentiment Stamp - LOTV
Dies - Spellbinder and Marianne

Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende mooie kaarten maak je ,groetjes Marga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dank u, I hope that is right .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Helen what a gorgeous card well done Hugs Elaine
    I am now following to see what comes next

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.