Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

Christmas - Cute and Cuddly

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Cute and Cuddly
 
 
This is my DT card for Rubys Rainbow challenge - Cute and Cuddly.
I decided to go with a christmas theme as I love this cute and cuddly Toby Tumble digi stamp available from Cuddly Buddly. I coloured the image with copics. The papers I used are from Nitwits. The round sentiment is also from Cuddly Buddly I think, I really must put my digis in order lol. I added some glitter and a large snowflake to finish the design.
 
Why not pop over and join in the fun.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous image and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Yes it is a Cuddly Buddly one - I recognise it as I have it on my wish list!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, helen, this is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely gorgeous card Helen you are sooooo clever xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.