Followers

Saturday 6 October 2012

Colouring on Kraft

Colouring on Kraft
 
 
This is the card I made for my DT card for My Time To Craft - Colouring on Kraft.
I have to say it was a bit of a challenge, I have never used this medium for colouring before. I ended up using copics and pencils to give some texture and went around the Indigo Blu poppy with a white pencil to try and lift it a bit. The papers are Kay & Co. I finished off with some faux stitching and a butterfly.
 
Pop over to My Time To Craft and have some fun.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

7 comments:

  1. fab card with GREAT colouring! i love the flower-images on the dp, too!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Helen - this card is awesome - your coloring is perfick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, your card is beautiful I just adore Poppies and your colouring looks wonderful on Kraft paper not an easy feat. I think going around the edges with white pencil just lifts the image and is exactly what it needed otherwise the image would have got lost on the Kraft paper. Yummy card my friend.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Helen, beautifully coloured and the white really does lift it.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great hun, love the papers & faux stitching!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card and I do like the way you hae outlined the coloured image with white, it does make it pop. Brill idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.