Followers

Wednesday 3 October 2012

Fall Harvest

Fall Harvest
 
 
Hi everyone this is my DT card for Crafty Creations - Fall Harvest - Colours: Red, Brown, Golden Yellow.
 
I used an image from Digital Delights and coloured with copics and promarkers.
 
The papers I used were from a Nitwits set - Harvest Delights.
 
I cut a border with a Woodware border punch system and threaded red ribbon through it.
 
The tree die is from Memory Box.
 
I added a bit of faux stitching to finish off.
 
Why not come over to Crafty Creations and have some fun.
 
Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the digi stamp Helen and fantastic colouring.

    Hugs
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Helen! I love the ribbon border weave!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see this cute image in so many versions - love your layers, and great tree die decoration!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment, it is very much appreciated.